Professional Singing Lessons in Vancouver
*Please note: I am away on sabbatical from April 18 till October 6th, 2016. I will be available for Skype consultation during this time. Feel free to contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org regarding consults, or reserving a lesson time for Fall 2016.
Learn how to:
- Sing with great commercial tone and zero strain.
- Improve your range, power, and endurance.
- Eliminate your break.
What type of singing lessons are you looking for?
Beginner and intermediate singers:
Lessons for specialized singers:
Qualifications, at a glance:
- BFA Honours in Music degree, York University.
- Speech Level Singing (SLS) training--eight years. SLS technique is used by many elite pop and Broadway singers, including over 120 Grammy and Tony winners.
See Method for more.
- Clients in professional shows throughout Canada, and on cruise ships. Look for testimonials on relevant pages.
- Professional singer, bandleader, and commercial pianist for Arts Club, Princess Cruises, Famous Players Band.
- Musical director for over 40 musical theatre shows and notable youth programs (Arts Club Youth Musical Theatre Intensive, Assistant Musical Director for Avenue Q; Studio 58; Vancouver Theatre Under the Stars; Richmond Gateway Theatre Summer Musical Theatre Camps, Byng Fine Arts School, Magee Mainstage).